Sunday, September 2, 2007

just passing time

well it's been almost a week since i blogged...there really isn't much to blog about now a days..i did went to The Curve to countdown with my friends but since there wasn't anything special that happened so i didn't blog about it plus i didn't take pictures at all..the best of the night is the fireworks..it was really really marvellous..they even had some short-range and really really loud fireworks above the bridge between Ikano n The Curve..after that i walked to Shue Ze's house with Wei Jun n Shue Ze himself and that was about it..

i'm kind of bored now..the 3rd term exams are coming and i haven't start studying..i'm suppose to feel nervous n start my revision last week but somehow i'm too lazy..this year has been moving too too too fast for my liking..it was neither a good nor a bad year for me..i can't say that i've accomplished much in the 8 months of F4 year but i'll live with it..here are some highlights of the year thus far..

i was robbed or mugged however u put it by 2 bloody useless malays..or indonasians i dunno since they were speaking malay..they came at me on a motorcycle plus one of them had a stun gun..i just let them take whatever they wanted and after they sped off i ran all the way to Brian's house..it happened on the night before the school's Sport's Day..so screw it i had no money on that day and i went to make a report right after Sport's Day..the culprits were never caught but i really really hope their house burns down or they get struck by lightning..either way i hope they die or at least feel unbearable pain..cause during the night in Brian's house i couldn't sleep well..i slept at 2 but woke up at 4 and couldn't sleep again and i was sweating quite a lot..that's about it i guess..

i got my new phone about a month after being mugged..it's a Sony Ericsson W610 which is a phone i like even before i lost my old W300..i got it at a bargain i guess since it was out around a months only and i bought it for around RM850 for AP..

after that my band(Ice-Cold Morning) performed at the Guide's night gathering..it wasn't too bad but it could have been better if it wasn't for their useless treatment..in the end we rocked the night..but policemen came and checked us out cause residents of the area complaint..i guess we're too good haha..well that's about it..

then there was my birthday..my sweet 16!!! it was a night i will never forget..i won't write much about since i've already blogged about it..i really want to thank my mom especially because she worked hard to prepare the party..my dad for helping me set up the BBQ and of course all my friends present on that night..thanks guys and girls for coming..i had one of the best times of my life..but i would rather finish the HP book lor haha but u guys had to drag me out of my room..

during August..i got myself cut and went to the hospital..skipping half a day of school and another extra day to"recover"..again i blogged about this so i don't want to go into details what happened..for pictures of my wound go n read one of my older post..i can't remember which one was it but i'm sure it's during August..

well that's about it..the more significant events that had happened so far..i might have missed out some but i don't really care..after this blog is just to pass time..i won't waste my time trying to remember what else had happened..

and to those idiots who used to think i'm a playboy..i'm happy to say i've stayed away from relationships for quite a while..it's been a while since i've been into a relationship..almost a year edi i think..i know some of you might think i'll have 2 girlfriends per year since that's what happened during F1 and F2 but i've changed for the better..i can't say that i didn't want to have a girlfriend but i've controlled myself pretty well i think..never rushing myself to get her..it's been almost a year since i first liked her and i still like her now..everyday i struggle cause part of me wants her to be mine but i had to come to my senses to think rasionally haha..i didn't want to risk ruining a friendship just because of my feelings..a teenage boy's feeling..

well time to sleep..at least i've updated my blog..

No comments: