Thursday, October 18, 2007

Ant Bite

where was I from the mini update..oh yeah i've been bitten by a freaking red ant..a super small red ant with a black ass..the worst of it's kind..again this was my 2nd time being bitten..the 1st was way back in standard 4..it was way way way worse than this time..

i was warming down after a football training session..i suddenly felt a sharp pain on my right hand..i saw red ants around my arm so i quickly shook them off..that bloody night my whole hand was swollen like a freaking balloon..i need to state that i was bitten at 2 to 3 different spots..my hand was humongous..worst of all..i was having my piano practical exam in 2 days time..not really a lot of time to recover..3 bites..not 1..so took a longer time to recover..i still remember before entering the exam room i put my hand in my pocket and i couldn't take them out..PANICKED!!!luckily i turned it and it came out..still the exam was almost a disaster..i couldn't stretch my fingers so a lot of notes kinda jumpy and stuff..at least i still got credit for a balloon hand..too bad that time never took picture of it..it was scary..twice the size of my left hand..

so now..i was bitten on sunday night..i went out to throw garbage from my grandparent's house..when i went back in again i felt the sharp pain and i knew what has happened..i looked out on my feet and saw a red ant with the same black ass biting me..i straight away smack it but come to think of it it was a bad move..so i was bracing myself for a rough few days..the 1st 2 days..monday and tuesday..TERRIBLE!!i can see my toes gradually getting bigger..i can't bend it the way i use to because the whole toe was stiff..torture man..it was itchy and painful..rough times..only when i woke up on wednesday morning the stiffness was gone..FREEDOM!!..i could bend my toe anyway i want but i can still see it swollen..but it was way way way smaller than it was..



u can see how badly swollen my toe is..this was taken on monday(october 15)


the lime green circle shows my feet being swollen..purple circle..swollen toes..poor toe..tuesday photo(october 16)..


black circle shows my normal size feet..u can see the bones where the tuesday photo u can only see bloated skin..red circle..shrunken toe..smaller circle..the bite mark.. thursday photo(october 18)..

so i've finally updated after 2 weeks..i know this is disgusting but i've nothing else to blog about..unless you wanna listen to my emo period of life which i doubt you ppl will wanna know..

No comments: