Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ICC and Pikajie birthday!!

last saturday i went to the 9th ICC Charity Concert together with Li Chung and the rest..i didn't take any pics of the concert cause 1) my phone punya cam suck 2) it's always damn freaking dark and 3) nothing worth while to take..anyway the highlight of the concert was watching BrianC kena shot by the confetti machine..i'm know it's bad to laugh cause it hurts but it was bloody funny..couldn't stop laughing with Li Chung..the concert ended half an hour late and the indian bus driver damn dulan..Li Chung dare not sit with him cause he was showing his dulan face..end of day..

the next day..sunday night i went to Kai Jie aka Pikajie's birthday party party..after finishing up my dinner i helped Li Chung to BBQ the food but in the end i became the ONLY one BBQ-ing..but i ain't complaining cause somehow i LOVE BBQ-ing food..Cookie was a nice companian too but that's cause i had food with me so he kept on following me..me being a nice guy fed him some lamb chop but it wasn't the best ideas cause the next day Pikajie told me Cookie will "lat mou" if he ate lamb..sorry little fella..

so from now onwards i'll will be opening "HAPPY THAMBI BBQ SHOP" everytime someone has a BBQ party and i'm invited..


the next time maybe i'll be wearing a singlet..

i've got all my results back..i'm pretty satisfied with it..subjetcs like physics and moral was better than expected..i actually got 64 for physics..damn happy..the rest was just as expected..Aced all my english subjects, flunked my add maths(26) and chemistry(38) yet again..at least this time i passed moral..for my next term aspiration it will be NO failing..it's hard but i'll work hard towards the goal..

i want justice..do i really "ban cool" or act yeng?? cause personally i don't think that i did neither..maybe i just have the cold looks..i don't know..and and and and..am i really so scary that people would actually be afraid to talk to me??is it actually possible??please tell me i'm not scary..i wanna be friendly not scary..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.