Monday, September 22, 2008

rempit-ing days delayed

my dulaness against the JPJ(the national agency that has to do with driving lah) has just gone up another level.. cause they are pigs who can't fucking do their job..

1st.. they took their fucking sweet time issuing my L license.. then they had this fucking 1-month rule which states that L license holder can only take the driving test AFTER 1 month from the date of issue of the L license.. then i realise that the earliest date that i can take my test is on fucking 1st day of trials.. now that trials is ending they have to fucking go balik kampung.. even though i'm disappointed with not being able to take the test next monday which is the 29th since Raya is near they might get extra break BUT WHY THE FUCK 6TH OCTOBER ALSO NOT AVAILABLE?? fucking pigs not satisfied with 1 whole fucking week of holidays?? niama you only work once a week still want to pig.. can go burn in hell for all i care.. now i can only take my test on the 13th which is 2 weeks extra from what i'ved planned..

so what can i conclude from my complain?? JPJ workers are fucking pigs.. why?? if they would just issue my L license 1 week earlier non of these would happen and i would be driving before trials..it took them 2 bloody weeks just to make a bloody laminated piece of paper.. if i'm a christian i would be saying someone up there is playing me and testing my nerve since practically everyone knows about my urge to drive( no offence to christians kay) but since i'm a buddhist i must have done something bad to deserve such TERRIBLE KARMA.. need to start doing good from now on..

so close yet so damn far..

No comments: