Sunday, October 19, 2008

license here i come

i'll be having my driving test tomorrow morning.. i'm getting nervous already even though it's only 2.13pm now.. hopefully i can pass so i won't have to wait for another 2 weeks for a re-take if i fail(since the following monday is deepavali).. wish me luck.. i am actually quite confident but the stories of non-bribers usually fail is scaring me..

and i stayed up for 46 hours until yesterday night 10pm.. it's my was 1st time ever which was quite cool.. the 9 of us me,Shue Ze, Kah Joon,Kuo Wei,KP,Bryan Butler,Brian Loh,Mark Loh and Kay Zhi spent most of the night in a CC playing CS which was awesome.. mark went 'high' during the game and couldn't shut up at all.. all the crap that comes out from his mouth is just hilarious so it was fun having him there.. this CC trip was actually last minute and our initial plan was to play until 3am only and we did.. but after eating and drinking we decided to continue playing until 6am plus before heading back to Kah Joon's house, rested and went to playing basketball..

now i'm off to watch F1 on TV.. wish me luck in the driving test..

No comments: