Thursday, January 15, 2009

missing my black hair

as much as i like my current hair-colour.. i really really miss my black hair.. now a days i wake up,look at my hair and go "haiz gold hair again".. yeah that pretty much sums up how i feel about my hair now.. I WANT MY BLACK HAIR BACK!! but i don't want to shave hahahahahahahah.. i'm planning to trim it bacause the length is killing me..not to say it's long but i just don't like my current hair.. especially the god-damn fringe..can't stop poking my eyes.. damn bloody dulan edi.. slightly new hair for chinese new year i guess..

college has been gradually getting better.. i'm starting to get used to the environment and stuff.. now i have this Malaysian Indian-German dude as my lab partner in computing principle.. he's a cool guy and his name is Chris too hahahahaha..

i'm still missing my high school friends though..i don't know if there is a day when this feeling will go entirely away yet i don't want it to.. i still don't see myself in a gang with any of the people i've met so far in col and it's hard to gang up since we're always in different classes all the time.. for instance i saw this lenglui in computing principle tutorial but i'll most probably gonna see her only once a week since that's the only lesson which we are classmates.. how to get to know her better??

oh yeah i'm performing with my band "ice-cold morning" this Saturday at KDU for the leo club of SMK DU.. though i don't think any of you would go since we can't get tickets for you i hope you guys would support us from the heart.. that sounds really weird.. somehow i get this fantasy that Jien would somehow think we're a really good and potential band that he'll hook us up with some agent or stuff.. hopefully that will come true..

i still hope my col life will get better..

No comments: