Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Thankfulness..

Thankful that the glass cut my finger rather than my eyes or throat or *ehem you know where* or anywhere else..yeap just my finger so you guys can chill..

it all started when we finished listening to the Boy Girl Relationship talk by this lady from HELP university..being in the 1st row i walk out to push the door open and it wasn't a hard push..KNN the freaking door just swung at such a pace i barely could stop it and then *CRASH* the glass panel of the door hit the edge of one of the tables outside the Dewan Kuliah and broke..as i saw pieces of glass falling to the floor creating more havoc i checked myself for signs of injuries..NIAMA i got cut on my right ring finger near the fingernail..i thought it was just a normal cut so i was still ok until blood really started like pouring out..k may be not so "kua zheong" but blood really came out quite fast..so as i hurried to the PBSM room i was dripping bloody along the way haha..reached there and the PBSMs quickly came to my rescue haha started pressuring my wound to stop the bleeding..somehow it took so much long than expected..after a while Pn.Lim Ser Kian came and i tried explaining to her in case i got myself into trouble but she asked me to chill saying it's ok..i don't know if i have to pay up lah hopefully don't need cause i heard them saying memang wanna change the door cause faulty edi..suddenly Pn.Lim Pek Choo held my hand up while pressuring the wound even harder..holy shit wei pain until i needed to bite my finger to shut myself up..i could have just screamed right in her face..my friends were all there to look at me..then PBSM served me water haha..later Pn.Lim Yoke Keng showed up discussing with the other two teachers about my condition and they decided it's best for me to get help from hospital or clinic.. i still remember them asking lim yoke keng if she wanna check out my wound and she was like "no thanks i don't dare".. so Mr. Cedric Chan bring me to UH to check my wound after calling my mom to meet us there..

so there we were in the hospital with Mr.Chan and another F4 girl which i don't know her name..so i went to register myself and waited for my call..so as i was walking to the waiting hall i met up with my mom lor..finally it was my turn..i went in and the nurse gave me a tetanus injection or anti-tetanus injection(can't remember which wan) and it bloody hell stung..damn painful..i mean it's not that pain lah but it was so sudden..so the doctor came,checked me up and told me to get an x-ray of my hand to make sure no glass piece is in the skin so i went for x-ray lor..when i went into the room it was cold..then the doctor came and adjust the machine until it was near me..it was attached onto a railing on the ceiling so it just kinda slide it's way to me which was cool..i placed my hand on the panel and the doctor took the x-rays..when the machine took the x-ray it sounded like a printer before it started printer..i ended up waiting for nearly half an hour to get the freaking negative..i might have to wait longer if my mom didn't go and ask how long more should i wait..stupid government servants damn freaking slow..but may be the negative came out just as my mom asked..but still it took way too damn long..when i was going back to the doctor my mom told Mr.Chan to get back to school with the girl cause don't want to waste their time..after that i went back to the doctor and he said no glass and told me to get glue stitching cause the cut wasn't deep..i was like WTF is glue stitching..but common sense told me using glue to stick back my skin together..i followed this nurse to a room called minor surgery ward and i saw this doctor performing surgery on the this dude..kinda cool..there i waited like freaking forever for someone to glue stitch for me..damn bloody hell long..some more when i just reached there 2 doctors were in there doing nothing yet don't wanna treat me..so in the end after waiting quite long (yet again) before a nurse planned to glue stitch for me and problem struck..my wound wouldn't stop bleeding and she told me if there's still wet blood around the wound the glue won't stick.. she ended up wrapping my wound and asked me pressure my wound for the time being to stop the blood while she worked on another patient..after a while she checked on me again and this time my wound it finally treated..she used some type of plastic syringe to place the glue onto my skin and pushed my cut off skin gently to stick with the other skin..or something like that haha.. finally everything done and i went back to school to get my bag but mana tahu Ah Neh took it back home..

i went to the hospital at 11.30am and ended up leaving at 2pm!! damn freaking dulan..at least the paying bill was good lah..
Registration Fee -RM 0
X-Ray Fee -RM 0
Glue Stitch Fee -RM 0
any other fee that i didn't put up -RM 0
TOTAL -RM 0

people..listen to me..if u have any minor cuts that requires little effort to mend it please please please don't go to government hospital..it's a bloody waste of time..i would rather pay and mend it in a private clinic and save time..

did i learn my lesson??well there isn't one to be learnt cause i didn't do anything wrong..the bloody hell useless door should have been fixed earlier..hopefully i won't need to pay it haha..

No comments: