Sunday, July 22, 2007

MY SWEET 16!!!

OMG i can't believe i'm 16 already..i had one of the best time of my life last night during my party..

well early in the morning i had to wake up really really early to get my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow..it was around 6.35 when i reached the Popular of Ikano..there was only around 5 people lining up there..so i waited while my mom spoke to some stranger family..it seems the kid woke his parents up at 4 plus in the morning cause he was so so so exited to get the book..then this reporter woman started interviewing the kid..dulan haha the kid so nervous keep saying "wo hen chan"(i'm so pityful)..finally at 7.01 the store opened and we went in to buy the book..damn man those workers are really really really slow..useless betul..once i got out of the line with the book i started reading it..while people are still admiring the book i'm already a few pages into the story..OMG it was GOOD..i couldn't stop reading it..after a short breakfast we went home and i continue reading..i just couldn't stop..i was already around 300 plus pages when my sis came up and scolded me a bit about not helping my mom preparing the party..so i had to go down and help lor..i vacuumed and mopped the floor..moved things around..took out rubbish and when everything is almost done i went and took my bath..

it was around 6.30 when my 1st guest Hui Yi arrived..i was topless at the time haha wearing only my jeans..so right after i let her in i went up and put on a shirt..it wasn't really comfortable since i've just only came out of the showers..usually i'll just stay topless cause i'll be hot..soon later Li Chung also reached and giving me my 1st present of the night..but seriously i don't care about presents anymore..i mean its always good to have one but i try not to expect much haha..had to learn it the hard way..then i went up to my room and continue reading my HP(pathetic right leaving the guest on their own)..i barely started reading when I-ting,Brian and Chee Siong showed up..i think that was the 1st time i have a girl friend in my room..usually only guys come over my house haha..we talked a bit and then went to watch youtube.. Hui Yi had a list of videos she wanted to watch and she written it on a A4 size paper haha..slowly more and more friends show up and at around 7++pm we started burning the food(actually just BBQ haha)..we had so much fun with the BBQ..then Tzen Haw offered me a drink and i actually trusted him with it*sigh*..it turned out that he added chili sauce in it..not really that bad but not nice liao haha..

so we burn ate drink burn ate drink until suddenly BrianL wanted to go cycling so when he went out..everyone else went to the park opposite my house to chill and play..only then did i have the chance to eat my dinner haha..kesian right i served everyone until no time for myself to eat..when i finished eating i went up to read my HP..again haha..since everyone was out i had taken the opportunity to read some more but my plan backfired..barely 2 pages into the book Li Chung called me to the park..so i went to the park and we took pictures..quite a few haha..we playing the swings,see-saw and climbed the pyramid monkey bar..damn syok the whole time there..then Tzen Haw and Kee Siang went to play tennis with this uncle(i think it was an uncle cause i wasn't wearing my specs)..they had wanted to try it for quite some time..in the end they really sucked at it..we were all watching them playing so terribly haha so John had to save our faces and played with the uncle..it was quite entertaining and everytime John hit the ball we would shout like the way tennis players do..

when i heard BrianC whispering asking everyone to get ready i knew something was gonna happen so i quickly went to the swing hoping they all will miss me and went back 1st..again backfired..they saw me and told me it was getting hot and their tired and this and that blahblahblah..i didn't want to go back yet..so they used brutality to get me back home..they carried me all the way back to my house haha..all the guys took turns to carry me..it wasn't a comfortable journey especially with Tzen Haw part of the plan..when we reached my house my birthday cake was there with all the candle lite..they all sang the birthday song in English,Malay,Chinese and also Canto..finally when they finish singing i made my wish and blew out the candles..i took pics with my parents and friends and also my two cute cousins..finally we get to eat the cake and the party was done,finished..we sat and chatted while waiting for parents to come and fetch my friends away*sob*..i didn't want it to end..i was having so much fun but all things must come to an end..in the end me,Kee Siang,Tzen Haw and Shue Ze decided to sleep over at Wei Jun's house..i finished the HP book in Wei Jun's house while they were playing DOTA(those addicts..haizz..no hope edi)..the book is really good even though there were parts where it was really boring..i finished the book around approximately 3.20am haha..

well that was all for my party..sorry i didn't put up any pics cause 1.i can't load the pics into my comp cause there is something wrong with the USB port and 2.i haven't got the photos from I-Ting..i'll post it when i can get them..promise..

p/s: special thanks to I-Ting,Hui Yi,Sarah,Xing Leng,Cheryl,Shue Ze,Kee Siang,Wei Jun,John,Kai Jie,Brian Cheah,Li Chung,Brian Loh,Chee Siong and Wei Ren for being there with me haha..i really enjoyed myself and hope you guys enjoyed yourselves too..

No comments: