Tuesday, November 6, 2007

China tourist

i never imagine work can be this fast man..today went by really really quick..

well i started work at 10am since i'm working in the morning shift..nothing to do so i ironed the clothes lor..wah liao my seniors "refill" the clothes once or twice i think so needed to iron quite a lot..maybe 50++ pieces?? by the time i finish ironing it's already 1pm...see how time flies when you're doing something..then nothing much to do or nothing to see until this few CHINA tourist came along..they saw this long pants..took it and just wore it in front of the public hahahahahaha..they were wearing dress so it was really simple..but in front of the public man!!! i sure hope they do it on weekends and let everyone stare at them haha..then they asked me for size..i couldn't even hear what are they talking about..they asked 这是不是 S size?? so fast they repeated 3 times i think and i still couldn't get them..luckily their friend was there to save me haha..

then me and my colleagues were talking about this 2 lenglui part timers..the usual lor their look and their personality..one of my senior said 1 is nice girl the other more lala more wild..my part time colleague purposely go over to SEED KIDS area just to "gap lui" hahaha..in the end he also didn't talk to them..the nice gurl talked to me though hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..more like asking for a favour cause there was a customer at her area which i dunno which brand is it wanted a SEED sweater so she ran all the way to SEED lor..i seriously ter-stun when i saw her running and she was looking at me haha..i thought "wow my lucky day..leng lui running towards me"..damn potong stim when i realise customer wanted her to do stuff haha..thought she might be interested in me wahahahaha..*perasan*

anyway that's about it for the day..oh yeah..i don't bloody care about the "you've been tagged now you must do the thing" thing..cause frankly everything i want in a girl is the usual..nothing special haha..so no point wasting time writing it down..and usually i'll just look through other's and take it from there haha..by not doing this..i saved 8 other peoples time of not doing it haha..thank me man..

No comments: