Friday, November 9, 2007

GoodBye

there goes another relative of mine..this time it is my younger brother who went to Brazil for a month..why you asked..Brazil is such a dangerous place lah this and that lah..he went there purely for footballing reasons..he's attending training camp in Brazil..i think it's with the Sau Paulo FC..

so last night we went to the airport to send him off..i don't remember going to the airport thrice in 3 years..1st was during form 2 when my sis was going to Switzerland for the student exchange program..saw i ting there cause her cousin was on the same program hahaha..2nd time was during form 3 to pick up my sis from Switzerland and now form 4 to send my bro off to Brazil..

when we reached there all of his teammates which are going are to Brazil are there already..their coach arrived a moment later and briefed them about the trip before going off..the coach was on another flight so he had to leave earlier..what about my bro??his bloody flight is at 11++pm..bloody hell it was only 9.30pm when the coach left so we had to wait for another 1 hour so that my mom can safely see my bro off through the immigration gate..i can tell that my bro will enjoy himself..he seems really excited about this training camp..who doesn't when you can buy anything you want and need and price is not a barrier..he bought quite a lot of stuff..shirts,shorts,socks,shinpad,boots,turfshoes stuff like that..

it'll be another month before i see my dear old younger bro again..it'll be a month less anger for me since i don't need to be angry with him annoying me haha..take care bro..

No comments: