Wednesday, June 18, 2008

no title

just a short question..should i dye my hair before or after prom?? no point telling me not to cause i've decided to dye my hair anyway..not to worry i won't be dying the traditional LALA colour( gold) or anything similar to it..more likely colours like light auburn or honey brown..now it seems like i need to lighten my hair before dyeing those colours..

anyway Padini mailed me a birthday voucher (yes they actually mail it)..it took me quite a while to figure out why they send it..then i got wahyu reminding me i'm a Padini Members Card holder..so now i have a voucher which gives me 30% off on normal priced items from Vincci,Vincci accessories,Vincci*,PDI,Padini,Padini Authentics,Padini Concept Store,SEED,P&CO (i'm just typing everything shop on the voucher)

some of the more important terms and conditions
- valid for single redemption only(which means i can only use it once)
- valid for gross purchases not exceeding RM1000 in a single receipt only(which means the offer is up to RM1000 only)
-not valid with other promotions, discounted items,super value items,fragrance & cosmetics (you guys understand hor)

so..i guess i'll be shopping in the near future..anyone wanna tag a long??( i wanna fully utilize the RM1000 part..a bit wasted if i only buy like RM200 worth of stuff and i know i won't spend up to RM700*)

*thats after the maximum of RM1000 spent


shopping anyone??

No comments: