Monday, July 7, 2008

letting go

finally i know how does it feel like fully letting go..not just saying it out loud..but really feeling a weight off my shoulder..no more jealousy and anxiety over those issues..sometimes i wonder why it took me so so so damn long to let go.. i just couldn't stop thinking and thinking about things which are irrelevant which come to think of it now it's rather stupid of me..but nevertheless i've let go and IT FEELS GOOD!!! i can tell everyone now..I DON'T LIKE ANYONE ANYMORE!!

campfire is coming up real soon and i've been really busy for the past week or so preparing for it.. it's been really hard work but i think we can pull this off very nicely.. it may be the last ever big scale campfire to be organized since there's a new ruling on how campfires should be done..the videos are almost done now and i've got to say both of them are coming along real good.. the only complain i have is that a fucking rehearsal is a practice run for the whole show..not a fucking time to be fucking practicing individually..that's suppose to be done at home not during rehearsal..it may be understandable for the 1st rehearsal but the 2nd one is just pure bullshit..i've wasted around 4-6 hours on both rehearsals..

after the campfire i'll be going all out studying harder and smarter for the upcoming trials..i really want to do well in the trial and score as high as i can..i'm planning to go into the january intake so i can't wait for my SPM results..my trials have to be good..there's no other way..

in a few more months i'll be ending my high school life.. honestly speaking i don't know how i'm gonna feel on the day i say goodbye to my friends.. some of whom i've known for 4-5 years and might not be able to see them ever again.. the thought of separating with my friends are quite daunting but as the chapter of my high school life comes to a close and a new chapter begins i know i've made the right choice in befriending my current gang of friends.. they mean so so so much to me and i love them so much.. even though i don't really show it..



i'm still having my SI with me.. anyone wants it?

No comments: