Monday, July 21, 2008

210708

this year has got to be the most pleasant birthday i have ever had.. even better than last year's birthday.. reason?? everything was unexpected..

it all started rather normally.. after 12am some of my friends started sending me smses wishing me happy birthday..but then i was rather lazy to reply so i'll apologize now.. SORRY.. ah neh sent me birthday wishes before 12 so that he can be 1st.. too bad lah ah neh it's still before 12 so you are still NEGATIVE 50.. went to school more friends wished me happy birthday.. here i want to specially thank Tze Chen and the rest of my class for getting me my 1st ever Choc Indulgence birthday cake.. it really means a lot to me even though i've only known you guys around a year and a half but still thank you very much.. after my bio period my friends told me to stay in class but then i really needed to pee so in the end i still hung back..i knew what was gonna happen so their plan kinda back fired but still it's the thought that counts.. i had like a parade down to the canteen with my friends all around me.. had my friends sing the birthday song for everyone to hear so i'm kinda embarrassed.. nothing much happened until after school.. was looking for friends to go watch movie with me so kai jie, ah neh and brianC had something like a "fight".. it was kinda funny..i'm the one who should be the most dulan but i was cool with no one going out with me.. i already told myself if no one goes i'll be watching it alone.. in the end i went watching DARK KNIGHT with ah neh and pei yee.. OMG the movie was so so so damn nice.. very action packed at the same time very meaningful..you'll never get a movie better than this one.. it has everything to keep a person on their seat waiting for the next scene..

i had my birthday dinner at a place called EDEN.. it was supposedly a famous restaurant back in the old days but i can honestly tell you now the food isn't up to a high class restaurant standard.. however everything was good when they brought out the choc banana cake for me.. i was totally in shock..no words can describe how i felt and i was quite close to tearing up.. i mean i never treated my elder bro well it was always just "hi,gor" so this really means a lot to me..

well i guess why i don't expect much for birthdays all started when i was in form 1.. i was getting really pumped up since it was my birthday and i didn't get a single birthday wish at all during that day.. not even a msg(other than my family).. i understand that my newer friends for not wishing but even friends from my primary school didn't wish me..it really hit me so hard i felt that birthdays has lost it's magic.. it's just totally another normal day..just the day that i was born in.. ever since 21/07/2004 i told myself don't expect much for your birthday.. if you have birthday wishes or presents it's good but if you don't get anything don't sweat about it..no expectation no disappointment was my phrase for my birthday..

i guess the only regret i have for this year is that i didn't get to wet with my friends.. really wish i could go out with my friends but things weren't meant to be(partly me fault for not informing you guys earlier since i was so damn busy with campfire).. other than that i'm really happy with my birthday this year..

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

No comments: