Monday, March 30, 2009

1 week on

it's been a week since i changed to the SAM programme in taylor's..yes i'm in taylor's now studying SAM.. i enrolled into the March intake which is the express course which everyone is wishing me luck since it's like gonna be fucking hectic.. sorry for ditching shen yuan in HELP..i just couldn't stand it there anymore.. i feel really bad for wasting around 6k at HELP..if only i had stood my ground i would have been in taylor's in January.. but things happen for a reason..

now i'm feeling great in taylor's with my new classmates who are clicking with each other VERY quickly.. my lecturers are all good except my accounts lecturer Mrs.Lee(who is also my mentor)which is shit.. no offence lah but her teaching really sucks.. my econs lecturer, Pn.Nur always laughs even at herself.. Psychology lecturer, Ms Audrey is only 24 and she VERY VERY chill in the lessons.. then i have my ESL lecturer, Ms Rajani who i think is A BIT too serious.. last is my maths lecturer, Mr.Tharam which is a cool dude.. my class has 7 guys and the rest are girls which has around 21?? they nice ppl.. i like them..

and last friday i helped astin changed her bloody car battery.. the battery was totally fucked up to the point one of the terminal just snapped off when i tried unscrewing it loose.. never in my life i had my hands so dirty.. but the experience was fun..personally i like all this mechanical stuff but i'm not pursuing it cause no money to earn.. anyway helping ppl is a good thing to do.. even though i don't really like astin at times but helping her out has somehow made me feel good.. i can feel good karma coming to me edi hehe..

anyway i'm off to yamcha..

No comments: