Thursday, April 9, 2009

update

my gold bright gold/gold/brown hair is finally gone.. after 4 months plus i've decided to cut my hair so short it's all black now.. glad to have my hair black again..missed it so much..

going down south to malacca from tomorrow till sunday for the Golden Child Project.. it's done by the rotaract club bringing terminally-ill children to A'famosa for a weekend full of fun..

college has been fun..my class is damn awesome..and my schedule has been changed back to it's original way.. still having classes 8-4 everyday though but it's not as tiring as it 1st was.. can feel the assignments starting to come now and i'm gonna have a few class test in the next few weeks.. starting to feel the hectic life of SAM..

just now when i went to cut my hair the hair stylist actually remembers me even though i haven't been to the salon since i dyed my hair which is around 1-2 weeks after SPM.. she jokingly complained why didn't i come back earlier and that my hair is a mess and damn long.. i'm really satisfied with the haircut.. my head feels much lighter and less hot..

we really need to appreciate what we have now and don't take things for granted.. when someone or something is in front of you today he/she/it might not be there tomorrow.. everything changes at any given moment.. don't be an ass if you can help it.. cherish every moment you have..

No comments: