Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas..

just as i said to a friend "i never did christmas and i never will christmas"..i freaking christmas-ed with my colleague and friends hahaha..

so now i have my 1st ever christmas present..we played present draw and i picked out the one from my supervisor..that was on my 2nd try..on my 1st try i drew back on own present hahahaha..what kind of freaking luck is that..out of 11 presents i had to choose back my own..so everyone had to redraw cause of me hehehe..and now my colleague is in such a "christmasy" mood i think she radiated her happy christmas mood to me edi hahahaha..talk about never will christmas..plus i had christmas dinner hahahaha..with li chung,brianC,shin yueh,jess,wei ren,wei jun and john..i shall not blog about the day of the dinner since BrianC "booked" to blog it hahaha..plus freaking jess and shin yueh didn't online since the dinner..no pics..



my 1st ever christmas present..



the message on it's belly..

how to use..step one:


step two:


step three:



and finally bought my new red Converse!!!!


and this is the way to lace your shoe..


around one more week of work..then it shall be school..it'll be sad leaving my job..i really enjoyed my time there..

No comments: