Monday, December 17, 2007

the kindness within me

i'm having secondary roles now in my job..i'm now a colleague/translator/messenger..pretty cool job eh..

my job as a translator..my colleague, SKY suck in english so he wanted me to translate his words from canto to english so he can pass a message to a girl he wants to kau..the things he wanna tell the girl is pretty usual and lame..i don't understand how does he communicate with this girl..i also don't know why is he using english when his knowledge of english language is like totally 0%..hopefully this girl isn't as english as i imagine to be..if not he will be in big trouble..

my job as messenger..SCREW YOU ANDRE!!!! i'm suppose to take pics of him and send it to this girl he wants to kau..suppose to send it through MMS but i dunno how to do it so ended up using MSN..NIAMA now she wants me to be a 'spy' for her..apparently Andre said he'll quit smoking for her..she wants me to keep an eye on him for her..who the bloody hell she thinks i am??

thank goodness i'm a really really kind guy..no joke..i don't know why i agreed to help..just the kindness within me i guess..

No comments: