Thursday, December 13, 2007

furthermore..

as Brian reminded me i totally forgotten to tell u guys i tried on a pair of red Converse shoes..let's see..the size 9 was just nice my size which meant i don't have much space for my feet but the size 10 was like way too long..both Brian and SZ said it looked like Ronald McDonald's shoes hahahaha..but i just can't wear size 9 lah..why can't there be size 9 1/2?? i mean Converse is quite famous for it's shoe so they can be considered like a shoeshop so why the hell no 1/2 sizes..damn disappointed..i really really want that pair of shoes..plz gimme your opinions haha..except Brian and SZ of course..if i don't get this shoes then i'll most probably be buying Nike Air Force One or something similar to it..cause there's like other designs which is similar to Air Force One but cheaper..like the one's Brian say he might get..

so today i had a customer who freaking spent RM1.3k plus just to prepare himself for his company's annual dinner..he bought a black coat,black shirt,black slacks,black belt,black shoes and a goldenish silverish shoes..depends on how you see it hahaha..all in one night..imagine how freaking rich he is man..surely one of those CEO or Director for one of the big companies in Malaysia..and the best part is he bought from SEED only hahaha..didn't even bother going to Padini...my colleague told me he is one of those big customer for SEED..

oh yeah my colleague told me i have a very high standard or taste for girls hahahahahahahahaha..i'm talking seriously..today Sonia and Ai Lin both came to my shop..so i told Bryan both were my ex and he was like "wah liao..your standard for girls quite high..both also so pretty looking..not bad not bad"..he was making me feel quite proud of myself until i thought back and realise i didn't have a lasting relationship..i potong stim myself hahahaha...

my 2 new colleagues are called Kenneth and APPLE!!!!! chun name..they ain't talking much..especially APPLE..they remind me of myself when i started work..just standing there alone not mixing with the others..hopefully they'll start mixing with us cause only then will working there be fun for them hahahaha..Joyce kept on saying "they're just like you..just stand there not talking..just that you have a lansi look"

my next off is on the 21st and 22nd..i'm going to work one whole freaking week so it'll be a tiring week..i'll be working on Christmas too haha..i don't mind cause i'm not a Christmas guy anyway..and my last day of work is on New Year's Eve..who wants to go countdown at The Curve??

No comments: