Tuesday, January 22, 2008

broken pieces..

no no no don't worry..this ain't an emo post..come to think of it i haven't been feeling emo for quite a while..

well today i went out walking around the school with ah neh looking for Manap..on the way we called out ah neh brother..so we walked get signature then walk back to class..i sat back to my sit..then eng kee told mi my specs kena pijak by AQ..at 1st i was damn pissed..looking down at my glasses..my right lens was totally shattered,my frame totally senget due to the sheer force of AQ's step..

went back to Focus Point in The Curve to ask them if they can repair the specs..thank god they can repair it..they asked if i want to check my eyes again since it was a year since i last checked my eyes and this was a good chance to change my lens if my short-sightedness power has increased..bloody hell after the test i realised my powers increased dramatically..my left eye increased by 75 and my right eye by 50..this is what i get for always not wearing my specs i guess..i mean everyone else does it so why is my power up-ed so dramatically???unfair..i really wanna just go and do laser..tak payah wear specs anymore..

gonna get my specs on friday..just in time before the Interact trip..


my fucked up frame


my shattered lens..

No comments: