Sunday, January 13, 2008

updating so my blog won't rot

it'z been 1 week plus since i last updated cause there was nothing happening during the 1 week plus..even now i'm still bored as hell..i'm just entring this post so i've at least updated my blog..

school is as boring as hell..not much happening..at least i'm listening in class now..at least for most part of the class..i still don't pay attention to classes like BM or Moral..unfortunately i have to act like i'm paying attention in chinese too cause our teacher is still Pn.Hoon..that aside the class is exactly the same as last year..we're sitting back at our own place that we sat last year with a lil change..ah neh is sitting with me now instead of Wei Ji..we've got new teachers for this year..Pn.Vivian replacing Useless Guna,Cik Chandra replacing Cik Gan and Lim KS replacing Doremon..until now i've haven't start on both Chemistry and Physics classes..it's either our class is in some lecture or teacher never come..damn sad cause i was looking forward to both the classes..even though both are tougher now..

i still miss my ex-colleagues..i just had a short chat with Choy Yee yesterday..it seems that everything is fine there..i haven't visited them for a week which is an improvement for my "i miss them too badly" condition..i still think about them but just not as much..for the 2 months i was there they treated me like a small bro..or the kid in the family..if it wasn't for them i wouldn't even go to work..

musically i'm hooked to McFly..more rock and roll..i've stopped my guitar lessons for 2 months now..for January i'm not restarting my lessons..partly because i didn't tell my teacher i wanted to stop my lessons for November and December 2007..i'm damn embarrassed to talk to him..i didn't even call or sms to cancel my classes..cause actually i don't have his number..but i could have looked for him in the shop but i didn't..damn irresponsible of me..i have to change that aspect of myself..be more responsible..

chinese new year is around the corner..another 3 weeks..i'm not done with my CNY shopping..going to go on another shopping spree but just dunno when or with whom..

No comments: