Thursday, January 3, 2008

Missing them..

1st day of school is over..i can't particularly say it's a good 1st day of school..i slept as much as i can during class..thank goodness "not sleeping in class" isn't one of my resolution haha..actually i only have one..STUDY,REVISE,WORK HARD AND LAY OFF THE COMPUTER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!!!

well today i went back to 1u to PDI Concept Store to return my 2 pink shirts..on the way there i bought a box of Big Apple's Donuts for them..i guess it's my way of thanking them for taking care of me throughout my 2 months working in SEED..when i entered the shop i saw Choy Yee and Mona 1st..they seemed really glad to see me hahahaha..went in further and saw a bunch more..Bee Ling,Bryan,Vin,Kim,Canny and surprisingly JENNY!!!!(the fierce looking marketing executive)..Bee Ling looked especially happy cause i bought them Big Apple's hahahahaha..so i asked for my paycheck.."oh wait ah..CANNY!!! where's YANG's paycheck??" so they ransacked a bit and found it..MY 1ST EVER PAYCHECK BABY!! a bit disappointed cause they bank-in the money for me edi..i wanted to have a cheque so can take pics to lansi you people..all i have now is a payslip which states i earned RM950 in the month of November..minus off EPF and i have added RM830++ to my bank account..now i'm waiting for my next payment which is due end of this month..

to my surprised even the people from the cashier counter remembers me..guess i'm a very very very nice guy hahahaha..when i bought the top for Li Chung's kai mui the cashier actually took an unregistered PMC card(i think) and helped me get a 20% discount!!! THANKS SO MUCH YEAH!!after that i asked the Farah if i could apply for my own PMC card since i'm only 17 this year..she was like "hah??u cuma 17 saja??" but said apply lah no problem hahaha..while applying for the card this newer dude and the malay dude came and say hi to me..i really feel touched that they still remember me even though we like never talked before..it's really a big family there..

so now that i have got my PMC card i have no idea what privileges i have except for the birthday voucher which offers 30% DISCOUNT!! and if anyone is shopping in shops like PDI,SEED,P&CO,PDI AUTHENTICS,PDI CONCEPT STORE,VINCCI and PADINI please take along my PMC card to collect points hahahaha..u guys can come shopping with me when my birthday voucher comes cause i doubt i'll be able to fully utilize the RM1000 limit..takkan i just spend around RM200 rite..30% man..

in the end..i still really really really miss my ex-colleagues..it feels as if a part of me just wants to continue working with them..i will always have a soft spot for SEED and PDI Concept Store from now on..

No comments: