Thursday, December 25, 2008

again..don't care about the title

i don't know why the sudden emoness rush.. i just felt it and still feeling it..

looking back.. i've practically wasted 2 years waiting for something that's just never meant to be.. sometimes i wonder why i am the way i am.. it's not that i've never tried letting go.. i really did put a lot of effort in it and there was a period which it worked and i was so happy with things just the way it was.. then my old habit kicked in and the cycle started all over again.. it's really frustrating to begin with, i want to move on, i really do but there's just something that keeps pulling me back which really ruins me.. all the what ifs are killing me.. some advice me to let go and i couldn't agree more and yet i'm holding on to something which will never materialise.. i think the worst part is that even though she's never,not once remotely indicated that she'll be interested, somehow i keep giving myself false hope.. i must be one of the stupidest guy on earth i guess.. there are times which i don't know what i want.. her or to stay away from her..

college is coming up and i seriously hope i can move on by then..

No comments: