Sunday, December 7, 2008

it's been boring ever since spm ended.. i've pretty much done nothing except finish shopping for my prom outfit..

i dyed my hair..i have no idea what's the exact colour since the stylist mixed the colours but i'm guessing it's goldish auburn?? i don't know but it really looks great in darker environment.. if i were to stand under the sun my hair will be like really bright which makes me look lala and makes my eyebrow really pop..now i look like a japanese punk or monkey king from journey to the west depending on how you look at my hair.. a shade too bright but it'll still good.. can't regret it now can i..

went to Taylor's open day.. i pretty much know what i want but my dad's really naggy and all.. it's his money afterall that pays for my education.. i don't want to study the malay background speaking but it's and easy subject which i can score to pull my grades up.. now it's between getting good grades or studying something which interest me more.. sucks to choose..

going to this charity dinner thingy tomorrow night..hope i'll enjoy it..

No comments: