Monday, December 1, 2008

Memoir

my 5 year tenure as a catholic high school student has come to a close.. another chapter of my life ends while a new exciting one is taking shape(except this holiday since i'm slacking around at home doing nothing)

i still remember the 1st days of my CHS life.. sticking around john and wei jun since i still don't have any new friends but at least my days were better than wei jie's.. throughout my form 1 life i think my biggest regret was joining QM i guess.. thinking about it now i'm just no suited to be with that type of society(no offence)..i mean i can be friends with them but somehow i dont think we'll ever click.. i had my 1st love life in f1 too.. not really a good one but it's just to get the feel..

every year of my high school life just keeps getting better and better.. f2 and f3 was probably the best years of CHS plainly because it was the most free period of my high school life.. i had my best love during form 2 and which until now i never regretted anything..though i got my pants pulled down by shea shin not once but twice.. once in f1 and the 2nd in f2.. quite pissed off actually.. we're teenagers, not kids.. grow up asshole..

f3 was as i say the horniest year of my high school life..guess sitting beside chun kit for a whole year does has it's effect.. i still remember vomiting behind the class and teacher was still there teaching in front not knowing what had happened.. useless teacher.. i had my 1st ever performance as a band during the school's Golden Jubilee concert which was awesome.. subsequently we've performed a few more times which was really great.. i miss my f3 life..

f4 and f5 is definitely my most emotionally-tough years... the struggle and hardship over these two years have definitely made me stronger and think more wisely.. my time as finance director of interact club has thought me a very valuable lesson "no matter how badly you don't want a responsibility it is always there and you must take up the responsibility regardless of what you think".. and as much fun as it had been, sitting beside ah neh does have it's effects.. now i'm just bombarding insults all over the place without the need to think.. and i em-ceed the scout's campfire which was a bloody huge event.. i wasn't feeling well throughout the event but did my best i couldn't have any regrets.. it was a great experience to be a host for around 1000 people i guess?? fun times of scout hahaha..

overall i really enjoyed my high school like in CHS and i would like to thank everyone who had supported me throughout the tougher times.. i prefer not to name names in case i left out some and cause uneasiness in our relationship..

i wish all of you best of luck in your future and really hope that we'll see each other again..

No comments: