Sunday, August 10, 2008

DULAN!!!

I DAMN FUCKING DULAN!!!

it's god damn bloody obvious my comp sucks terribly but can't you fucking assholes leave my comp alone!! it's terrible that my comp has less than 20GB of memory, the fucking screen can't work properly and that it's full of useless stuff so why the fuck you guys still wanna use it?? you guys have a comp.. FUCKING USE IT!! if it's not working up to your fucking standard then FUCKING FIX IT!! don't just fucking blaming that others spoilt it then they should fix it.. IT'S YOURS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!! i fucking had it with you guys constantly using my comp.. this is fucking why i want a fucking laptop to begin with..

anyway i ran the Adidas King of the Road marathon today which was great.. i never had a work out like this in such a long time.. my whole running vest was full of sweat and my ankle feels great.. it's just that it's still slightly swollen and it hurts a bit when i turn it so i'm still taking it easy(which is why i'm not fucking playing tomorrow).. but running 7km was fun.. my run was quite stop go since i jog and walk jog and walk which actually isn't a good thing to do.. at 1st i was running with Kah Joon but i couldn't keep up with him so he got away from me and i ended 40 runners behind him at the finish.. it was refreshing and i can't wait for the next marathon which i have no idea what event it may be..

trial is coming up.. gonna start working hard.. still can't push myself to study.. i have the urge but i'm not taking action.. damn sad.. i'm screwed..

No comments: