Monday, August 11, 2008

tagged..

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
1st reaction will be asking her why.. then i'll go emo and be pissed off at myself for failing in a relationship before moving on..

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
short term..score for SPM.. long term.. living a rich, happy and healthy life with a great family.. family is important in life

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
never thought about it.. i wouldn't mind outdoor weddings like garden or beach wedding i guess.. (nearly went to a garden wedding in Cameron but my cousin changed plan *she married a filthy rich dude*)

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
i won't say that i'm confused i just don't know what does the future hold for me.. i pretty much have everything planned until uni unless something changes..

#5. What's your ideal lover like?
again never really give it much thought but a simple, happy-go-lucky girl who would love me unconditionally.. someone that i can be myself when i'm with her and someone that loves me for who i am(even my flaws and weaknesses).. as long as she's not too bad looking then everything will be fine..oh yeah and LOYAL..

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
both.. it won't feel right if it's just one of these..

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
it really depends on the situation.. if it's just one-way then i'll have to consider letting her go but if there's a chance then i'll wait.. possible for a long time..

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
sincerely hope that she is happy with whoever she's with.. no point trying to get her if she's attached..

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
my brothers both older and younger..the fact that i'm not studying.. my ankle..and my confusion..

#10. Is being tagged fun?
this is my first.. feeling neutral about it..

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
i'll be 27 by then.. having a stable and well-paid job and getting ready to be married and have children..(my plan is to get married by 28 and have my 1st child by at least 30)

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
family and friends.. can't live without them both..

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
no comment

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
i don't think i wanna get married if i'm poor since i won't be able to provide a good living environment for my family..

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
snooze my alarm and go back to sleep for another 9 minutes..

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
if it's the right one then of course but how would we know which relationship is the right one..

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
i won't pick until my feelings are clear..

#18. What type of friends do you like?
fun and good listeners who will always have my back when i need them and won't bug me to tell them stuff..

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
backstabbers(is this a real word?)..i would love to say hypocrites but i think i'm one myself..someone who talks bad about me behind my back.. at least have the balls to say it in front of me but i can't promise that i won't punch you..

No comments: