Saturday, August 9, 2008

fuck my ankle

I BLOODY FUCKING HATE GETTING INJURED!!

played captain ball today and sprained my ankle.. it got swollen when i got home and after tuition it was quite terrible so i went to physiotherapist("tit da" in another words).. the dude is very good.. all thanks to wei jun's mom who introduce his clinic to my mom and now everyone in the family looks for him.. it was a really really painful experience and i'm quite sure i did alright.. my mom asked me after the session if it was painful i was like WTF?? she said i looked calm so i'm guessing my ability to not show emotions in my face has gone up another level.. it's so damn bloody painful i'm guessing some guys who doesn't have balls would cry over the pain.. thank god i'm a man..

now i can't run in the Adidas King of The Road marathon which is kinda disappointing cause i really wanna try running 7-8KM.. and i might not be able to play street soccer on monday.. it all depends on the swelling on my ankle.. the therapist says it takes up to a week or 2 so i'm taking a risk if i play on monday.. it all depends on me..

moral of the story?? fucking tie sports shoe(basketball shoe, futsal shoes, boot etc) as bloody tight as possible.. tight better than loose cause you won't "aw cai" that easily..

No comments: