Friday, February 27, 2009

another post about my poor car

well today i got into an accident..my 1st one since i got my license..

while i was u-turning outside my house the dude just came outta no where and smashed into my car.. from the pig's point of view he said even though there was another car double parking around 50 metres from me he was at a distance far enough that i should be able to spot him coming.. but 50 meters of distance in terms of car speed isn't much..less than 1 second.. so when i spotted his car it was JUST before he bang me..the unavoidable happened and we crashed.. when he came down the 1st thing he said was "so how?".. i was like WTF SO HOW?? but i was too stun to say anything..my mom came out but she can't do much cause she doesn't know the exact details.. so we exchanged phone numbers and i was to pay for his repairs..RM630!! oh yeah there was another pig who saw the accident also pointed that it was my fault..two pig against a kid who just got his license.. damn fucked up lor society now..he of all ppl should see that the guy's is on the wrong lane.. so what if you cut across the double-parked car you have enough space to go back into your own lane..and if you see me u-turning why can't you just stop..pigs..

so my sis came back home for lunch she spotted that the guy was driving on the wrong side of the road..the debris of the crash was on the opposite side of the road.. meaning that i was already entering my lane and he was on my lane..i should have spotted it but i was too stun and feeling fucked up.. so now i'm left with no car for god knows how long.. it's being repaired cause my suspension is senget..force of the impact bent the metal..

but i think it's good that we never go police..cause i'm sure that he'll talk his way through to winning everything and then i'll have to pay for his repairs AND the compound of RM300.. but i'm feeling really bad about it lah..my parents have to pay for his repairs and also mine.. i'm really sorry..i'm actually quite disappointed with myself..



his car


my car..the damage doesn't look much but as i said the suspension inside bent.. so deemed un-drivable..

shitty pigs..

No comments: