Sunday, February 22, 2009

my poor car

have you ever tried driving a car while fetching 6 ppl excluding yourself.. i make it 7 person in a normal 4-door car.. i'm sure some of you had that experience..but have you guys have 7 person sitting in a OLD BATTERED car which is 25 years old this year?? bet you guys never tried that leh.. yesterday was my 1st and hopefully last experience doing that with my car..a 1984 production car named TOYOTA STARLET.. i had li chung at the front passenger seat and jieyi,yeeaun,astin,kaijie,brianloh at the back.. it wasn't the extra weight that was bothering me but all the screaming and yelling that was really really annoying.. i had to actually shout SHUT UP because it was that fucked up.. i seriously hope my car's suspension isn't too damaged cause i hit a few bumps and small holes rather quicker than what i would have want and the screaming following that was quite unbearable.. and i'm feeling rather lucky cause shueze wasn't there..if not i don't know how the hell we'll make it through the night..

anyway..HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MISS LIM JIE YI..

kawan since std 2 or 3 which makes us friends for 10 years or more depending on how you count it..(this is the only pic i have of us)


and this is my car for those of you who have never seen it..i'm sure a lot of you would have heard of it..





it's writen "TOYOTA STARLET" if you can't see it..


(ignore my shirt there..)



seems pretty amazing that i can fetch so many ppl in this car.. i think i'm gonna have to drive it for another year or so cause i don't think my parents is getting me a car anytime soon new or 2nd hand..

No comments: