Monday, February 9, 2009

NEW TYRES!!

my dad just bought 4 BRAND NEW TYRES for my old Toyota Starlet.. just so you know the car is 25 years old this year.. i can't wait to drive my car tomorrow..

that night when i fetched ee lynn home after astin's party somehow we talked about me going to races and being a racer when my bro feels that i'm ready and up to the challenge and decides brings me to races.. after the talk it made me wonder if i really wanna go and race?? i know i have a passion for racing deep in my heart but after sitting in my brother's car that day and realising that he was the type of driver who drives around like a maniac(but you can't deny he's always in control) i kept thinking to myself "will i become like him??" what if i started racing and become like him.. i'm not saying he's a bad driver, in fact he is a great driver.. but i just don't want to start driving around like a maniac, cutting in and out of lanes at will.. i want to race, i really do but if i become a maniac driver, is it worth it??

and now i realise something.. after years of being single i now have no more balls.. i saw 2 chicks in 2 different classes and yet i haven't got the balls to talk to anyone of them..my balls shrank to the point i rather not know them and just see them few times a week.. damn sad shit huh..

thats my life now..balless and loner..

No comments: