Tuesday, February 3, 2009

one month on

i bloody hate my finite maths teacher.. i hate him more than i hate any other teachers in my life.. he's just as bad and as terrible as being a teacher in CHS.. those useless teachers lah.. he's teaching us as if we're 5 year old kids and he is not treating us like adults or grown ups at all.. the only good thing is that i'm only gonna see him for another 9 weeks and continue life in HELP without him..

so one month into college life and the only thing i have to say it's much more free compared to chs.. maybe not so for taylor's ppl lah but my foundation seriously damn free.. even my schedule is so damn free.. my assignments are always given perhaps 2,3 weeks in advance so we do have time to finish it and do it properly.. the only thing i have against HELP is friends i guess.. i see taylor's everyone berkawan-kawan so quickly but here it's still very "in my own world" type of feel..

having quizzes over the next week..hopefully and do well and prepare well for my mid-terms which is on the last week of Feb.. the shitty part is that i can't make it to the Golden Child's project with rotaract cause it's being held over the weekend before my finals..damn sad shit..

No comments: