Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My 1st Ever Post....WOOHOO!!

Wow I'm actually starting to blog. I have to say this is really surprising after all I've been telling others blogging is just a waste of time and effort. Now only have I realised blogging is actually to 'kill my time while online'. That is according to my dear friend Victor.

Well I'm currently not really enjoying my stupid holiday. Everyday thinking about the exams and yet I still haven't start my revision. This is stupid having exams before and after holidays, why can't they just have it before OR after the holidays. Stupid CHS, god damn stupid, useless and lousy exam system.

Anyway I went jamming just the other day. Damn I really enjoyed it. I really do miss it now that I've come to think of it, seriously can't wait to jam again with my band. They're really cool with Victor as our vocalist, Me and Brian as the guitarist, Peter playing the bass and of course pussy Wen Xiang on the drums.

These are some of the photos of our performance during the last year's Golden Jubilee concert.


No comments: