Thursday, June 14, 2007

who say my blog die..just one week never update only ma like that also consider die..you wanna die is it??

It's been a week liao i think since i lost post in the blog..I've been busy studying cause of the stupid exams..seriously man all the papers are super hard..the teachers like wanna kill or something..i don't even wanna talk about my add maths..sure,confirm,definitely 100% fail..physics also..stupid bro.john come out with all the definitions but so little calculations..I'm alright with chemistry since it's do-able but yet it is still quite hard..I'm really surprise with my moral..i can do almost all the question wei..skill edi leh..EST the usual can do..hopefully can get A1 this time..fuiyo today i had BC 2 and BI 2..shit wei the BC paper i thought we had until 10.25 to finish it so i slowly did it..i really took my time with the paper until suddenly at 10.05 DOREMON asked us 2 stop and i was like almost done but i haven't read the last question..i read it through and just wrote a few words so i won't leave any blank answers..but come to think about it i left another question blank which is the stupid ming ju question..the stupid gai su was damn freaking hard man..i couldn't find the point so i just wrote the few which i THINK is the point and finally there's the stupid story about a cat's name..it's original name is 'tiger cat' but each of the owner's friend gave it another name which is 'dragon cat','cloud cat','wind cat','wall cat' and 'mouse cat'..what a stupid story..then there was english..usually i would just finish it quickly,read it through another time then go sleep or talk with my friends..this time i was so out of focus..i couldn't just continue doing the paper..i have to stop and daydream a while before realising i still have to finish the paper..the literature questions were ok i guess since i still can do it..there's bloody chemistry paper 3 and BM paper 3 tomorrow and i have nothing to study..my chemistry papers are all gone while i never listen to my BM teacher in class..thank god my tuition teacher taught me some sastera stuff hopefully i can remember until tomorrow..

damn i love playing the song man it's just so good and enjoyable..too bad I'm really really really enjoying guitaring now..I'm having the time of my life playing all kinds of songs..this few days I've been mastering the lead guitar from the song I Don't Love You by My Chemical Romance..my band is planning to perform this song during the school anniversary celebration..I'm not playing the solo part for this song..but i learned it anyway since it's so so so cool..i really really wanna jam again..come on guys why not jam on the saturday after the exams..23rd of June in the afternoon..oh yeah that's i-ting punya birthday..so Happy Early Birthday lah in case i forget on the day itself..damn man i just found out there is scratches under my electric guitar..damn sam tong now..but i want a new guitar..i want a guitar with 24-25 frets and it must be RED..i don't know why i guess I'm just into red guitars..fully red..but i don't think I'll get it also..too poor edi..i really hope we get to perform during the anniversary celebration cause the last time we performed for our mates it was sucky shit..only those who went to watch on the Jubilee Concert Night knows how good we were performing on stage with our red hair..

gonna end the post now..ciaozz

No comments: