Thursday, June 21, 2007

NIAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WAHLIAO!!I GOT MY NEW PHONE!!WOOHOO!!SYOKNESS!!


i thought i was never gonna get the phone..whenever i ask about my phone they'll surely tell me to wait and wait and wait..it seems to me that i'll never get a new phone for a long time..then today after school when we were about to reach home my sis asked me to call my mom and told me that we were going to buy the phone..i was kinda blur so i just did what i was told to do..when we were all going to ss2 only then i actually realised i'm getting a new phone..it was so cool..when my mom told the shop owner of the shop i had to buy a new phone cause i was robbed,he told us that his touch-screen DVD player that was installed into his Estima around a month ago was also robbed..damn kesian him..some more it happened right in front of him..the robbers locked up his fronts doors so they can take their time with the disassembling of the player..anyway my mom also needed to get a new phone..her last phone was totally destroyed after she accidentally ran over it cause she didn't realise that she dropped her phone*sigh*..she got herself a brand new Sony Ericsson K320 which is 380 bucks i think..she wanted a user friendly phone and me and my sis thought that the phone was good for my mom..

Me, on the other hand now owns a brand new Magnificent,Marvellous,MegaCHUN,Yeng,Cool (and the list of good terms go on) Sony Ericsson W610i!! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
my phone is black at the front and orange at the back..i wanted the silver front black back but that colour wasn't available in AP..man i was so damn happy but then i just acted cool in front of my mom..don't wanna show her that how i felt.. as we were paying we realised that we were running short of cash..so my mom and sis decided to dump me there while they went to the ATM machine to get sum extra $$$$..the girl there was kind enough to show me some chun features of the phone which was really nice of her..then the shop owner's wife (i think) asked me about the robbery..i didn't like to talk about it but i decided to tell them everything..funnily they thought i lived in ss2 and was robbed in ss2..do i look like someone who lives in ss2?? Finally they came back..we paid and then we left..

after that we went to a jewellery store cause my cousin is getting married next week so my mom was buying a present for her..it took us nearly 45 minutes to choose her present..not us lah i didn't take part in it..finally we got her something which i was not sure of since i went back to the car and waited with the air-con on..man i'm gonna miss 2 days of school next week to attend the wedding..gonna get some cash hahahahahaha..i still remember i got 12 Sing dollars for just accompanying the bridegroom to the bride's house..hope i'll get more this time niahahahahahaha..

i really hope we get to perform for the school's anniversary..so what if it's not as big as last year's event..students are bored with just the dances or songs sang by groups..we're different from other performers..give us a chance..we'll prove it..

No comments: